1. Srisuk, N., S. Phumiamorn, S. Rojanasuphot and A. Angajariya. 1997. Antibody Response to Japanese Encephalitis Virus in Children Receiving Two Doses of Japanese EncephalitisVaccine. Bull. Med. Sci. 39(3): 133-139.
2. Sudjaipraparat, P., N. Srisuk, W. Yongmanitchai and S. Limtong. 2003. Effect of Temperature and methanol Concentration on Growth and Alcohol Oxidase Activity of Thermotolerant Methylotrophic Yeasts. Proceeding of The 42th Kasetsart University Conference. Science Section. 133-143. (in Thai)
3. Limtong, S., N. Srisuk, W. Yongmanitchai and N. Kato. 2003. Two new teleomorphic species and one anamorphic species of thermotolerant methanol-utilizing yeasts isolated in Thailand. Abstract Book of the 23rd International Symposium on Yeasts. 26-29 August 2003. Budapest, Hungary.
4. Srisuk, N. and S. Limtong. 2004. Induced Mutation in Methylotrophic Yeasts to Increase Free Methionine Content. KU Science Journal. 22 (2-3): 57-63.
5. Limtong, S., N. Srisuk, W. Yongmanitchai, H. Kawasaki, H. Yurimoto, T. Nakase and N. Kato. 2004. Three new thermotolerant methylotrophic yeasts, Candida krabiensis sp. nov., Candida sithepensis sp. nov., and Pichia siamensis sp. nov., isolated in Thailand. J. Gen. Appl. Microbiol. 50 (3): 119-127.
6. Limtong, S., N. Srisuk, W. Yongmanitchai, H. Yurimoto , T. Nakase and N. Kato. 2005. Pichia thermomethanolica sp. nov., a novel thermotolerant, methylotrophic yeasts, isolated in Thailand. International J. Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 55: 2225-2229.
7. Swetwiwathana, A., N, Srisuk, L. Sangsuk, N. Lotong, J. Nakayama, and K. Sonomoto. 2005. Screening of Bacteriocin-producing Lactic Acid BacteriaIsolated from Thai Fermented Meat in Acidic Broth and the Presence of Bile Salts for Probiotic Prospect. In The Proceedings of the 51st InternationalCongress of Meat Science and Technology. Maryland, USA
8. Srisuk, N., S. Limtong, H. Yurimoto, Y. Sakai and N. Kato. 2006. Physiological Study and Alcohol Oxidase Gene(s) of Thermotolerant Methylotrophic Yeasts Isolated in Thailand. Kasetsart J. (Nat. Sci.) 40(1): 121-135.
9. Limtong, S., N. Srisuk, W. Youngmanitchai, H. Yurimoto and Takashi Nakase. 2008. Ogataea chonburiensis sp. nov. and Ogataea nakhonphanomensis sp. nov., two thermotolerant, methylotrophic yeast species isolated in Thailand and the transfer of Pichia siamensis and Pichia thermomethanolica to the genus Ogataea. Int. J. Syst. Evol. Microbiol. 58: 302-307.
10. Kokaew, K., N. Srisuk, S. Limtong and A. Thamchaipenet. 2009. Cloning and nucleotide sequence analysis of xylose reductase (XR) gene from thermotolerant methylotrophic yeast Ogataea siamensis N22. Thai J. Genet. 2(1): 66-71.
11. Keawwichian, R., W. Yongmanitchai, N. Srisuk, K. Fujiyama and S. Limtong. 2010. Geotrichum siamensis sp. nov. and Geotrichum phurueaensis sp. nov., two asexual arthroconidial yeast species isolated in Thailand. FEMS Yeast Research. 10(2): 212-220.
12. Limtong, S, R. Kaewwichian, S. Am-In, C. Boonmark, S. Jindamorakot, W. Yongmanitchai, N. Srisuk, H. Kawasaki and T. Nakase. 2010. Three anamorphic yeast species Candida sanitii sp. nov., Candida sekii sp. nov. and Candida suwanaritii, three novel yeasts in the Saturnispora clade isolated in Thailand. FEMS Yeast Research. 10(1): 114-122.
13. Chang, C.F., C.H. Yao, S.S. Young, S. Limtong, R. Kaewwichian, N. Srisuk, and C.F. Lee. 2011. Candida gosingica sp. nov., an anamorphic ascomycetous yeast closely related to Scheffersomyces spartinae. Int. J. Syst. Evol. Microbiol. 61: 690-694.
14. Khonzue, P., K. Khucharoenphaisan, N. Srisuk and V Kitpreechavanich. 2011. Selection and production of insoluble xylan hydrolyzing enzyme by newly isolated Thermomyces lanuginosus. African J. Biotechnol. 10(10): 1880-1887.
15. Nutaratat, P., N. Srisuk, K. Duangmal, H. Yurimoto, Y. Sakai, Y. Muramatsu and Y. Nakagawa. 2013. Roseomonas musae sp. nov., a new bacterium isolated from a banana phyllosphere. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. 103:617–624.
16. Chamnanpa, T., P. Limtong, N. Srisuk and S. Limtong. 2013. Pseudozyma vetiver sp. nov., a novel anamorphic ustilaginomycetous yeast species isolated from the phylloplane in Thailand. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. 104:637–644.